- Rohit Chand is still awaited PersijaPosted 1 day ago
- MMC Sideline Saraswoti to Enter Next RoundPosted 1 day ago
- Ncell Cup 2070 – Three Star Adjudged Group C winnersPosted 1 day ago
- Rohit Chand says the training is positive and Nepalese support is awesomePosted 2 days ago
- Bimal to play friendly match from FC TwentePosted 2 days ago
Jong Tae-Se Joins Suwon Bluewings from FC koln
- Updated: January 10, 2013
Korea DPR striker joins South Korean Side Suwon Bluewings on a three years contract.
Suwon Bluewings signs Jong Tae-Se from Bundesliga Second Division side FC Koln for a reported fee of €300,000 on a three years deal. The 28 years old striker believes he could add value to newly signed k-league side Suwon Samsung Bluewings.
“I Will use my experience in Germany to Win the league this season.”
“I am very honoured to join the big club like Suwon, I have played in Germany recently and I would like use those experiences to win K League (Classic) title and other competitions that Suwon will be involved.”
“To win the K League (Classic) title, the minimum target is to score at least 15 goals as a striker,” he added.
Jong Tae-Se has scored 15 goals on his 25 appearance for North Korea. The 28 years old attacker is mostly known for his 4 years career at Kawasaki Frontale, while he has played for 2.Bundesliga sides VfL Bochum and FC Koln respectively before he joined Suwon Bluewings which ranked 4th in k-league last season.
Powered by Facebook Comments