An Update on A Division League
- Updated: November 7, 2012
The league is scheduled to to start from 5th of Mangshir, ANFA along with 16 A division team have concluded on following terms for the league.
Prior to meeting with 16 A Division teams, ANFA has announced following things that are to be applied on forthcoming A Division football.
- Three of the 16 teams will be loosing its place from A Division football as three teams will be relegated to B division.
- Head to Head system will be preferred to goal difference if two teams are unable to differ themselves on points. ANFA belives this will reduce risk for math fixing.
- Eight top teams will fight for 75 NRS cash prize on super league. If seventh and eight team will have 21 or more points less than the league winners, only six teams will play super league.
-Three yellow cards will result to one match suspension.
Additionally there were other kind of agreements made between the participants teams which includes following decisions:
- Coaches unable to attend post match conference will be banned for next match while repeating it two times will lead to three match suspension.
-Coaches and players should not be interviewed during match and half time.
- If a team refuses to play a match, it will have to hand over three points and three goals to its opposition while the team has to face relegation and all its remaining oppositions will be handed three points and 3 goals advantage.
- Five yellow card and/or two read card for a team in a match will lead to NRS 10,000 fine.
Powered by Facebook Comments