Reviewing Liverpool’s First Summer Transfer: Fabio Borini
The Summer transfer talk has came into action for Liverpool FC when they completed a Roma to Liverpool move for the Italing emerging star Fabio Borini.
Borini at his Celebration Trademark. In Italy it means you have knives between your teeth.
Liverpool start their transfer move with Italian emerging star Fabio Borini with a deal made with Roma expected to be 11 million pounds. Borini who made his premier league debut for Chelsea 3 years back also made his senior appearance for the first time in the same time.
Borini made his premier league debut against Tottenham at the age of 18 after he appeared in the 89th minute in the 3-0 win for the blues. The Liverpool FC new boss has added responsibilities on his head which has created some suspicious scene for Carrol’s stay at the Anfield. Rodgers would not expect for Carroll to leave Anfield as he would not want to burden Borini with pressure which could be created if Carroll exits.
What Made Rodgers Sign him
- Borini’s performance at Swansea city(2011) when Rodgers was in charge impressed as he was able to make quick impact in his debut for Swansea on loan scoring twice against Nottingham Forest.
- He scored 9 league goals for Roma in loan from Parma in his 20 starting appearances.
- He has worked with Rodgers to win his trust for several times which includes place in Chelsea Youth team and Swansea city before he got to work with him at Liverpool.
- He was included in Italian squad for Euro cup although he failed to make any appearances in the ground.
- Borini has already appeared for Italian International team once and has played for his nation in different age limit tournaments several times.