German team Bayern Munich and Spanish Real Madrid are heading face to face on the Champions League Semi Finals. We have predicted both leg scores.
Real Madrid Last 5 Games:Win(home), Win(Away ) Win(Away) Win(Home), Draw(Home)
Bayern Munich: Won(Home), Won(Away), Won(Away), Won(Home), Won(Home)
Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are both in form. With 7-2 aggregate win against APOEL in the Champions league and leading the La Liga table, Real Madrid has gained confidence which might be plus point for them.
With all wins on last 5 matches and having not conceded any goals against Marseille, they have build up nice confidence on the defence line. With 4-0 aggregate win on the quarters, Munich are both Physically and mentally set for the game.
Probable Starting XI
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Gustavo, Kroos; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Gomez
Real Madrid: Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Khedira, Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema
- Lahm, Ribery and Gomez has returned to the side after being rested in the fixture against Menz.
- Schweinsteiger is doubtful for the match and Gustavo might start in his place.
- Van Buyten and Breno are out due to leg and knee injury.
- Benzema and Di Maria has return to side after being rested in league fixture.
- Xabi Alonso has returned from the suspension.
- Carvalho and Diarra both has been sidelined due to Thigh injury and Hamstring respectively.
You Can Predict Score at Facebook .Like Us and Predict on Facebook to let us know which one you Support
Bayern Munich 1-1 Real Madrid